Tuesday, October 28, 2008

All Work and No Play....

...we all know how that one goes! I've been pretty busy lately with all my recent estate sale finds...lots of cleaning, fixing, organizing and listing. But, I for one, have to find time to play! And I have....over at Two Dog Pond...even the name suggests fun to me!

Last week I met a new playmate...Rachel Pozehl...creative force behind Two Dog Pond...


Doesn't she look like fun!!

So, last week Rachel suggested a new game...Yea...I love games! This game involves thinking of a clever saying...I'm clever! I can do that! Here was Rachel's first challenge...



What a funny picture! That's one daring looking woman...I'm a daring women!! I would like to do what she's doing:D Looks like fun!! Hey...how 'bout that..."Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"...ok, Cindy Lauper said it first...but it's true! Leah was playing too...she suggested "i've got the baking powder"...I thought that was really funny!


As if having fun playing wasn't reward enough in itself...Rachel has prizes!



How cool is that...a special made prize...just for me for being so clever:D

...but wait...Joy was playing with us too and she was even more clever! She was so good at "thinking outside of the box"...that she came up with a saying and a new "form"...a mirror dingle...and that crazy Rachel made her a prize too!!!



What a great friend Rachel is!! I like playing with her!

Yesterday...I stopped by Two Dog Pond...and Rachel had another round ready for us!



Hmmmm...I think this one's harder! Such a cool image...hmmm...what is she thinking?!

Won't you come over and play with us!? I'll bet you're really clever!!

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

*All photos courtesy of Rachel Pozehl @ Two Dog Pond

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin