Thursday, October 30, 2008

THE NEW IT GIRL! Please allow me to introduce...

Veronica!



In observance of Halloween...I decided to wrap up my October drawing a day early. I couldn't bring myself to choose just one name. There were so many good ones...I made the Randomizer choose instead.

Veronica, suggested by Vintage Whimsy came up in the winning position! Step on up and claim your brooch Ms. Whimsy!!

I like the name! When I was a kid I loved to read Archies comic books...so that's what I think of when I hear Veronica...and I think it suits her just fine!

Thanks to everyone for playing!! I always have fun with these games...I hope you do too!

Veronica wanted to dress up for Halloween...so I let her borrow one of my old costumes. Spooky...



I was going to let her help me pass out candy...but it seems shes eaten most of it!






Bad girl! I can see I'm going to have to watch this one!

Oh well...I'm off to buy more candy for all the little ghouls and goblins...Have a fun Halloween everyone!!

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

P.S. I've been Boo-ed! Oh the shame...wait it's not that kind of boo-ed. Pat has boo-ed me in the spirit of Halloween with this little treat...



Thanks Pat!

The rules:
The Blogging Boo works like this ... Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "Boo-ed". Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (the cute picture) and tell them to "Boo" their friends. Then, put the picture in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been "Boo-ed" and to send the pic to someone else.

So BOO to you!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin