Saturday, October 18, 2008

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY...Knock for Barack

I've tried to remain apolitical on my blog...well except for that little message of hope video sitting quietly on the sidelines. But I feel the need to say something now. I've been out all day today "Knocking for Barack". There I said it. And as a matter of fact I've made a lot of "Knocks for Barack" and a lot of "Calls for Change" over the last few weeks. Yes, I've become one of those annoying people that are at your door at the most inopportune times or calling during dinner. And for that I'm sorry. I've never worked on a political campaign before in my life. Always voted...never campaigned. But I believe in Barack Obama! I believe in a better future for the people of this country. For the first time in 8 years...I am hopeful for America again. And I like how that feels!!



We will now return you to your regular programing...

I was tagged by Juana of Gallery Juana. Juana does some very lovely painting on rice paper...if you haven't already seen her work...please have a look. The rules of this tag....

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My random facts...

1.) I drive a 13 year old car with 267,000 plus miles on it. (I'm waiting for GM to make me an electric car...I hope they hurry.)
2.) I love music!
3.) Fall is my favorite time of year.
4.) I am a Survivor fan...
5.) ...and I eat a whole bag of microwave Carmel popcorn with each episode.
6.) I love dogs!
7.) I have hazel colored eyes.

I tag...

Sweet Repose
Bella Casa
Bobbityboo
Ali
Katie
Sarah Jane and Bentley
Viv

I would also like to thank Sandra Ree for the two sweet awards that she passed along earlier this week...





...you are so very sweet Sandra! I hope everyone commenting on this post will pick up the "Super Commenter" award, from me, to dress up their sidebar. I appreciate each and every one of you for your kind comments!!

If you haven't already...I hope you will visit all the other Shadow Shooters...just follow the links at Hey Harriet's
place.

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin