Wednesday, November 12, 2008

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS?

Well, not really...and it feels premature to be thinking of it already…but that’s exactly what I’ve been doing. It's never too early to start finding new homes for all the orphaned vintage Christmas things in time for their big holiday. Here are some of the treasures I’ve been listing…

These are a very cool "String 'O Lights"...1940's-50's is my favorite era for vintage Christmas!



I adore vintage bulbs and my own tree overfloweth! These are "Shiny Brite","Made in the U.S.A." and "West Germany".





Displays of "Japan" putz houses make the cutest little holiday vignettes.



The graphics on this box of lights are just beautiful?!



I've also cleaned and repaired the vintage robe I found at that last estate sale...



...and I couldn't help thinking how much it reminds me of an old world Father Christmas robe...



Anyone dreaming of passing out presents Christmas morning dressed as an old fashioned Santa?! Sounds like fun!!

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin