Saturday, November 15, 2008

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY...abstraction distraction

It's been a gloomy November here in the far north...well...not that far north...but far enough. Not a lot of shadows to be seen. As I went to get my camera to go hunting...I spied this...



I think it is the most abstract shadow shot I've ever contributed. Any guesses as to what it is?

For more fun in the shadows stop by Hey Harriet's and follow the links.

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle

P.S.

Ok...when Sharon guessed the "Shroud of Terin"...that one was too funny! It is the oddest shadow. I have to show you what it is. If you want to have your own guess...you'll have to try to blindly scroll down to the comments and not look at the next photo.



It is the shadow this door is throwing out on the carpet in the dark hall. I took the other photo standing out in the hall of just the floor. I don't really understand why it has such round spots on the shadow...there is nothing round about the door. Go figure?!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin