Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MEET VERA!

15 days til Christmas?! I hope everyone is all ready and sitting back enjoying the festiveness...that's how it should be!!

I myself am about to hit panic mode...but...that's another story. For now, I have something cool to show you...

Recently, Anita bought one of the display chests I found at this estate sale....



Thanks to Anita's talents...she now looks like this...



How fun is that!! She has new life and a new name. Anita has dubbed her fabo redo Vera! Great job Anita...Vera looks stunning!!

It seems I've just gotten a handle on everything I bought at that very same estate sale (I can't believe it was all the way back in October?!)...and now in the middle of all the holiday hubbub...it's already time for round two! For those of you just tuning in...there is so much stuff in this huge building and adjoining apartment and associated basements...they are having a three part sale! Of course I've been peeking thru what windows I can...and I see mannequins and dress forms, oh my! Sooooo, guess where I'll be tomorrow morning?! That's right...freezing my toukus off in search of more vintage treasure!!!

On an unrelated note, last night when perhaps I should have been decorating my tree?! I made a couple more of the Arctic Circle Hats...




If you're in need of stylish head gear...you know where to find it!

As to the requests for me to build a snowman out of the bounty of snow we've been receiving...I think that may have to wait til January;D

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin