Saturday, January 10, 2009

ANOTHER SUNDAY IN AUSTRALIA = SSS

Last weekend Gillis and I walked out across a frozen farm field to a little grove of woods that we like to visit from time to time. It was a spectacular day. Beautiful sun. Not like today...



I of course forgot my camera. We did however bring home a little remembrance that I noticed laying on the end table bathed in sunlight yesterday.



I love milk pods. I couldn't believe this one had managed to hang on to his seeds thru all the nasty weather we've been having. But he did. And I was so happy to find him. A nice reminder of warmer days.

On a side note...this arrived in the mail yesterday.



Just a general invitation. Not an invite to one of the balls or even to sit in the bleachers. Just your basic invite to come and stand with the "huddled masses yearning to breath free". As if I needed one. Oh, I'll be there. I wouldn't miss it for anything. Though it is nice to be invited. Anyone else planning on being among the throngs of millions?

Let me just say...I request the honor of your presence to attend and participate in Shadow Shot Sunday!

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin