Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Grrr...

When I started off this morning I was so excited! I got an email telling me that one of my items made it into an Etsy treasury by Claire! Her first treasury...my first treasury! Perfectly wonderful! I really was so thrilled!

That was 6 hours ago. I've spent more time than I care to admit trying to get a copy of her treasury for this post. Every time I thought "give it up...you have more pressing things you need to get done", I couldn't help thinking...well maybe if I just try this.

Do any of you have times like that? When your desires far exceed your skills...but you just can't seem to let it go. You feel compelled to just keep on trying?

I wanted it to look just like this or this would be great. I tried cutting and pasting the original, creating a mini, getting the code trying it every which way I could think of...nothing. Well, except a headache and the oppressive feeling of defeat.

I emailed Charmaine...because she always does such pretty ones. Charmaine works her magic on a Mac...I'm PC. So her technique is apparently not doable by me. However, she was kind enough to make one for me...bless you Charmaine! One would think that would have solved the problem...but nooooo. I couldn't get her attachment to save to my pictures!

Then, as if by magic, whilst I was making my 100th attempt to somehow get this task done. There it was...just somehow showing up in my photo files...Charmaine's copy of the treasury!

So without further ado...I present...thanks to Claire and Charmaine....

FROST SOPHISTICATE....icy elegance



Isn't it pretty. That's mine down there in the lower right hand corner...the little mirror. Thanks Claire. Thanks Charmaine.

Now, this should be the end of this drama shouldn't it?! And yet I just can't get it out of my head until I figure out how to do it for myself! Does that make me stubborn and compulsive or just persistent? Persistence is a good thing...right?

So I beg you...if there is anyone out there who knows how to get these treasuries into a blog post using a PC...please, please share your vast knowledge with the class! I would really like to not be thinking about this anymore.

Happy Treasure Hunting,
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin