Saturday, January 3, 2009

WALKING ON SUNSHINE...Shadow Shot Sunday

You know what I love best about shadows?

I love it that they grow in the light. Of course the best light for growing shadows is SUNLIGHT!

Sunlight can be a rare commodity in the northern regions in winter...so a sunny winter day in Michigan is a reason for rejoicing! Gillis and I rejoiced today with a walk in the beautiful warmth of the sunshine.

On our way thru downtown we saw the sun conspiring with this tree to throw a spectacular shadow on the side of this building.



We stopped by to visit the playground and found the slide and climbing dome playing games with the sun too.




All is well in my world when the sun is shining!! Happy SUNday everyone! I hope wherever you are that the sun is shining on you as well! Stop by Hey Harriet's for more shadow play!

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin