Friday, February 13, 2009

hAPPY bLOG cENTENNIAL pOST bIRTH dAY!!!

Debbie of Talking Trash is having a BIG party today...in celebration of her 100th post and her mother's birthday! Wait till you see what she's giving away!!!

In an effort to be two places at once...'cause I would not miss this party...and the flesh me will be out junking...I'm attending Deb's party as my alter ego Veronica.



Yep...it's the lampshade again...sporting it on request of the hostess. Well, that and it does look just fabulous!



Forgive me if I'm under-dressed...Chris is a leg man...besides this northern gal knows better than to try and upstage a Texas woman!

Oh, and speaking of Chris...let me introduce my date. You know Chris...of "Chris in the morning"!



Yeah, I know...he may look like John Corbett...but he'll always be "Chris in the morning to me".

We brought a little somethin' for the hostess with the mostess.



I picked up a little Fresh Northern Michigan Apple Jelly from First Fruits, LLC. Enjoy Deb!

On second thought...maybe you'd rather have this...



We wanna thank you so much for inviting us. Congratulations on your 100th post! A fine accomplishment!!

Oh, and of course for your mother...the lovely Helen Louise...I thought she might enjoy a little bouquet.



Straight from Letters 4 Lilly. Are they not just the sweetest little things...even if I do say so myself. A big Happy Birthday to you Helen Louise.

Even tho I may look like the life of the party...what with the lampshade on my head and all...I'm actually a bit more on the reserved side. So I'll just be sitting over here in the corner...deep in conversation with Chris. I just love the way he talks...

"Be open to your dreams, people. Embrace that distant shore. Because our mortal journey is over all too soon."

Mmmm so true...

Thanks for all the fun Deb!

Ya'll be sure and stop over and check out the party!! Have wonderful weekend everyone and a very happy Valentines day!

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle

P.S. If you haven't already please be sure and visit the OzBushfireAppeal Etsy shop! See the story in the post below. This morning they are up to 298 sales and $5,000 AUD!! You go girls!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin