Monday, February 23, 2009

HAPPY PANTS ~ 1940's Vintage Palazzo Pant Jumper

I've given up on my plan to show all the booty from my last treasure hunt here on this blog. Quiet frankly, I've been overwhelmed by new purchases these last two weeks. One sale turned into another and another with many stops at favorite haunts in between...picking up new old things everywhere I went. My blazer and office were jam packed! I decided I'd better just start moving things straight into storage....so you know how I spent my weekend!

The rest of those new found treasures will be showing up in the Etsy Shops...RetroStyle Vintage and RetroStyle Vintage Craft & Supply and of course at the upcoming shows this spring.

There is one article of clothing that I haven't put away yet. It is so cool! I reserve the right to be wrong...however, I'm pretty sure this really cool palazzo style pantsuit jumper is of a 1940's vintage. As always...feel free to chime in with your thoughts.

(click to enlarge)

The fabric is amazing. Not only the wild print...but the way it hangs and floats. Just wonderful!! What d'ya think...know anyone with the chutzpah to pull off this little number?!

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin