Saturday, February 7, 2009

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY and 5X5

I kept passing by this crate in our garage last week and couldn't help noticing it's shadow. I took it out into the yard to see what it's shadow looked like there.



I like the pattern. Doesn't the snow look kind of like Styrofoam?



Is anyone else tired of looking at snow? How about some bicycles and bougainvillea? If you'd like a look at some warmer shadows...head over and check out Tracy's at Hey Harriet!

Earlier this week, I was tagged by Diane of Two Barking Dogs. If you haven't met Diane yet...she is a sweetheart! She authors two great blogs. One is devoted to Cosmo and Clover her "Two Barking Dogs" and the other is the Daily Vintage Square. On the Vintage Square she is cataloging vintage photos and and postcards. It's a wonderful collection and I really enjoying seeing them! I think it's great that Diane is preserving all our random ancestors.

Here are the rules for the tag:

1)Open a document or file folder
2)Click on the fifth folder and then the fifth photo
3)Post the photo and describe it
4)Then tag 5 other bloggers!

This should be interesting. Here goes...



Oh good...I like this one. That's my niece...Chelsea. For a while, before she left for college she would model some of the clothes I sold. She even brought her own photographer...one of her high school buddies. I miss them.

Anyone who wants to play this little challenge...consider yourself tagged!

Happy weekend everyone!

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin