Saturday, February 21, 2009

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY ~ Deco Bracelet

I took this photo while trying to get shots for the jewelry in my previous post. Although it doesn't show the bracelet especially well...I really liked the shadow it cast.



The local jeweler did confirm it as 1920's -30's deco...so you were right on Debbie...thanks for that input!

Stop by Hey Harriet's for more shadow play!

On a completely unrelated note...in a fit of social networking I joined in the Facebook and Twitter frenzy. I've yet to find a suitable widget for my sidebar...but if you're interested in hearing me twit...you can click here. I've also added this blog to the Facebook blog network. If anyone is signed up on Facebook and would be so kind as to click on this link and confirm that I am the owner...it would be much appreciated.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!!

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetoStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin