Sunday, February 1, 2009

SHUTTER CLICK & CHAT...a new look through an old camera

Well, I don't know if this will be "exciting" to anyone else...but...I found this the other day while out junking.



A vintage Brownie Reflex. I'm very excited!! I've been dying to give TtV (through the viewfinder) photography a try. I'm so glad T. picked "photograph something, someone you see everyday in a NEW! different and exciting way" as her Shutter Click & Chat challenge for this week! Perfect! It's like she knew I was going to find this camera this very week!! How'd you know that T.?

My "someone I see everyday" is Gillis. All day everyday...no matter what I'm doing...my buddy Gillis is by my side. He's one of the best friends I've ever had. Gill is always ready to help whenever he can. So on request, he sat politely and let me photograph him in this NEW and different way...through the viewfinder!



I like Gill's new vintage look!

That was fun T. Thanks! Gillis and I are headed over to Tea and Honey Bread to see the new and exciting ways others are viewing their worlds today...won't you join us?

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin