Wednesday, March 25, 2009

COMIC RELIEF...

“Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place.” ~ Mark Twain

Do you ever find you've lost your sense of humor just when you needed it most?

Boy, I certainly have!

I recently changed my blog address to a new domain name lisasretrostyle.com. Seemed like an easy enough thing to do. I wanted the new name so it would be easier for customers to remember and to put on little fabric labels to use in my upcycled vintage bags and hats. I love my little labels...



What ensued were hours of head banging vexation. First I noticed my blogroll had disappeared. Ok...well, I can fix that. Then I noticed my page rank had also disappeared. The page rank had turned into a big fat zero?! How could that happen? I worked so hard to get it and I haven't a clue how to get it back! Panic...anger...irritation! No humor to be found. I became like a rat in a maze searching for a fix to the problem. After many frustrating hours I dumbly stumbled on the simplest of solutions.

Although, I wished I had been able to find my sense of humor in the midst of the situation...better late than never. It occurred to me how often I feel like Lou Costello in "Who's on First" when navigating the confusing computing underworld.

Here's a little comic relief for anyone else who might be in need...



May you always be able to find your sense of humor!

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin