Friday, March 20, 2009

cue the crocuses...SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!!



It's here! It's here! It's finally here!! The robins have returned, flowers have popped thru the once frozen ground, the earth has tilted on its axis and SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!

I am so excited to welcome Spring this year, I baked her (spring is most assuredly a her) some cupcakes!



And made a banner to honor her arrival...



I even crafted some bright and cheery new Spring hats to wear for the occasion!!



These cute bonnets will be in my other little Etsy shop, til they make their way to the spring Allegan show (April 26th).

Are you doing anything special to honor this first day of spring?

HAPPY SPRING NORTHERN HEMISPHERE!!


Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

p.s. Happy Fall to all of you in the Southern Hemisphere!

****p.s.s. It seems I've spent my first day of spring playing hooky and have not gotten the hats listed...yet. I assure you they will be there soon...ahhhh maybe by Monday;)

p.s.s.s. Can you have that many "s's" after a p.s.? No time to look it up now...I forgot that I wanted to share this link with everyone. Patti over at Delighted Heart did the coolest post yesterday on vintage weddings! She has the most fabulous photo of a group of bridesmaids in vintage attire. They look great!!! She also has about the coolest "save the date" idea I've ever seen! Pop over and check it out!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin