Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top O' the Morning!



Happy Saint Paddy's day everyone!!

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

****P.S. I just moved my blog address to my domain name. In the process I seem to have lost my page rank (which I'm told is temporary) and my blogroll (which I can't find any information on). I have no idea if the blogroll will return or not. Why am I telling you this? Well, if you were on my blogroll and have disappeared...I want you to know it was not intentional. I used my blogroll as my "reader" and didn't have blog address stored anywhere else. I am working on adding everyone back to the roll, but it may take me a bit to find and add you all again. Thanks for your understanding.

While I'm on the topic of blogger...has anyone out there used the blogger feature to "back-up" their blogs? I want/need to do this, but am terrified of losing everything. Anyone?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin