Friday, April 10, 2009

CHEERY-O :-)

Etsian Becky Kazana gave me a twofer yesterday!



(The morning glory glasses and the painted pin are in my vintage shop.) So bright and cheery!! Just what I needed after spending the day doing taxes:{ Even better her treasury included a link to a garden party. It's so cute and creative...you really should check it out.

Impressed by her creativity I had to have a peek at her Etsy shop. Notice her subtitle..."The secret of happiness is to be happy already." I need that tattooed on my forehead...especially at tax time! Anyway, look at the cuteness I found there...



She makes the sweetest little pipe cleaner dancers. This ones name is Cassie the dancing girl...AdorAble!!

Hope everyone has a very cheery weekend! Happy Easter:-) See you in the shadows on Sunday!

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin