Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SALES SALES SALES

The next couple weeks are going to be busy ones for little 'ol RetroStyle!

This weekend we're having a garage sale. Spring cleaning reveled some severely overflowing closets. Then all next week is the big Vintage Market Team Earth Day Salebration on Etsy (April 20th - 25th). There will be vintage goodness a plenty on sale in both my shops. The following weekend is the first Allegan Antique Market of the season. Whew! This will likely be my only post this week...till Shadow Shot Sunday...of course:) Can't miss that!

If you happen to be in Fenton, Michigan this Thursday, Friday or Saturday...drop me a line and I'll give you directions to our little Spring clean out sale.

Or stop by and see me at either of my Etsy shops next week...here or here. Below is a fun promo made by team member Tialey Vintage that gives all the details.



If you're really up for some fun...drop in on me at the Allegan Antique Market on Sunday the 26th.



Gotta run...see ya in the shadows on Sunday!

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin