Saturday, April 18, 2009

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY

We had our little garage sale over the last 3 days and we couldn't have asked for better weather. Perfectly sunny skies and temps in the 70's. Just awesome! I had a nice time visiting with my parents (we had the sale at their house) and all the "shoppers". Everyone was just happy to be out and about on such gorgeous days.

Two "bloggy" things happened during the sale. One was that I met a new reader from a neighboring town. She had just happened upon my blog on the day I posted about the sale. It was so cool to meet her! We had so much to talk about given our common interest in old things. If you're reading this Sherry, it was a real pleasure to meet you and I certainly hope to hear from you again!

The other "bloggy" thing was I reconnected with, oddly enough, another Sheree. She and I once belonged to the same antique study group. Sheree had been reading my blog for a while and at first didn't know that it was me who was writing it. Eventually she had enough information and putting two and two together, figured it had to be me. Sheree sent me this photo today for Shadow Shot Sunday...how cool is that?! My first reader submitted shadow shot...



Fun shot Sheree! He/she looks so happy. Thanks for sending it over:D Hopefully you'll stop by and tell us a little something about this canine cutie! She looks like a real sweetie.

When I wasn't busy visiting, the sprawling shadows of this old oak trees branches kept catching my attention.



Ahh...sunshine makes such great shadows!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!! Monday is the start of the week long Vintage Market Team Earth Day Sale...check out the post below for more details.

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin