Sunday, April 26, 2009

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY

Ahhh...my evil plan is coming to fruition. Mysteriously, our own Ms. Harriet's computer is on the fritz. How convenient. You see, I've been trying to catch the shadowy Harriet in the race for most Shadow Shots posted on a Sunday. But seeing how she got a one week jump on me it has been a rather impossible task. And yet now it would seem that fate is smiling on me (insert evil smile here). I'm gaining ground!

Okay! I'm just really tired and late for both SSS and bedtime. Forgive me. As I know a number of others have, I've been shooting shadow every Sunday with Hey Harriet for coming on near a year now! I jumped in with her on her second Sunday on June 1, 2008. Where has the time gone! I think I missed one Sunday in there somewhere, for some no doubt lame reason, and have been trying to catch back up to her ever since. Or so the joke goes. Looks like this week I will be one step closer. Sorry about your computer T. I hope it's right as rain real soon!

Speaking of which, it rained buckets at the antique show this weekend. That's where I snapped this weeks shadow shot.

I do have a little story about the two ladies in this shot. But I'll save that for later in the week. I'm bushed!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! Be sure to stop by Hey Harriet's for links to more shadow fun.

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin