Sunday, May 17, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY!

I can't believe it's been a whole year of shooting shadows with Hey Harriet! I'm in awe of her dedication. Every Sunday, for a whole year, she has been a gracious host to all us far flung shadow shooters. Taking time every week to make lovely collages of our efforts and visiting our blogs to offer words of encouragement...often delivered with her unique brand of humor. Just wonderful! I salute you Ms. Harriet!! It's been a gas:D

Once one starts shooting shadows, I think for many of us, it's always right there in the back of our minds. You can be doing the most mundane thing when you spy a shadow and immediately you think...that would make a great shot for SSS. That's what came to my mind when we were morel hunting last weekend and stumbled across this little guy.



Creepy. I don't much care for snakes, but I couldn't resist all the shadowy goodness he had to offer.



Even his photos give me the willies!

Happy weekend everyone. And happy anniversary my shadow shooting friends! To check out all the other shadow shots, slither by Hey Harriet's and follow Mr. Linky.

Happy Treasure Hunting,
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin