Thursday, May 28, 2009

I LOVE PISTACHIO GREEN!

Slowly but surely I've been chipping away at the "to do" list I mentioned last week. Among other things I got the bike and the table done. I forgot to take before photos, but rest assured, both pieces were rusty, legless, seat-less wonders.

This is the "restyled" table...



And it's already sold! It's sitting in that Denny's parking lot waiting for its new owners to come pick it up.

I also finished the "Garden Art Bike"...



Well, it is made for the garden. It is a bike. I'm not sure if it will meet most peoples expectations of art?! But it's a work of art to me!

Can you tell I'm in love with that color of green? Krylon calls it Pistachio. I love it and use it a lot. (Looks like I got my bucket on a little wonky...I'll have to fix that).

I love some of the details on the bike...



The chain looks better in person...like red rick rack. Love the pattern of the front gear too. I find beauty in the simplest things...does that make me simple? Oh well, simple and happy that's me:D





Back to the garage and the paint fumes;) I've got a few more things I want to get done...

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin