Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Singing While You Work...

I was working on Etsy listings this morning, when I picked up these Coke glasses...




...I instantly found myself singing....





It's sure to be in my head all day! Now, probably yours as well...hehe...I hope you like it:D It really is quite a happy song...don't cha think?!

While I'm here I'd like to give a shout out to a few people.

First to Karen of Brayton Homestead Interiors, for passing along this sweet little award.



Thanks so much Karen. I'm honored.

And to talented artist Dallas Shaw. Dallas recently purchased a suitcase from my Etsy Vintage Shop to use as a display piece for an upcoming show. She's been blogging about the show on Dilly Dallas and she kindly sent me a photo of the suitcase in its new job.



Thanks Dallas...not only for purchasing the suitcase, but for the photo. It really is great fun seeing old things put back to use!

Last but not least, many thanks to Susan of Susantiques for including my market basket in her lovely treasury!



Thanks Susan. Your kindness is very much appreciated!

Okay, back to those Coke glasses....I'D LiKe tO Buy tHe wOrlD a CoKe aNd kEeP iI coMpaNY...

Happy Treasure Hunting!
Lisa B.
Lisa's RetroStyle™

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin