Monday, July 20, 2009

SHENANIGANS AND ROMANCE

Wow...9 days since my last post! It wasn't really a planned blog break. But there it is. 9 whole days. No posts. I think that's record for me.

I'd like to say that I have been lounging on the beach with a good book, but I've just been up to my same old shenanigans;)



Love this game. Milton Bradley circa 1966. I've been trying in vain to flip a tiddledy (their spelling not mine) wink into the Pie Eye to no avail. But I've had fun trying :D

While not flipping tiddledy winks, I've been cleaning carpets outdoors again. Woohoo.



And sewing...more hats and bags. Allegan's coming up again already. Next Sunday.



I've made a new bag pattern. This one's a messenger style. 1950's vintage curtain with a vintage plastic belt buckle to close. I'm rather pleased with it myself. First actual pattern I've ever made.



Oh...and of course everyone needs a little summer romance. Mine has been with a chair.



Vintage Knoll Risom webbed lounge chair circa 1940's - 50's. Will you look at the curves on that baby!



Of course nothing in this world is perfect. She's got her issues. Like here...



and here....


and here...


Nothing that love can't fix. I hope to be lounging on her real soon...with a good book...maybe a trashy romance.

Hope everyone is having a splendid July! Stop by and see us at Allegan next Sunday if you're in the neighborhood.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin