Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday / Cyber Monday

Last night, while sitting at the computer preparing my shops for the Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Sale, I was listening/watching a Paul McCartney special on the TV. I love nostalgia in general and Paul/the Beatles/Wings in particular. What a nice walk down memory lane.

Although I would have loved to have been apart of Beatlemania, I'm happy to say that I'm not quite that old. But that doesn't mean I missed out on them all together. I remember the year that I got this album for Christmas.



1977. A compilation album called Love Songs. And love it I did. Played it over and over. I still have it around here somewhere.

Anyway, I was inspired to share a little Beatles break with you on this, the busiest shopping day of the year. An opportunity to cop a squat and put your feet up. Enjoy.



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Stay safe shopping!! Oh, and by the way, did I mention I'm having a little sale in my Etsy shop?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin