Friday, January 22, 2010

Head out on the Highway...

I love road trips, so I was thrilled to wake up, on this fine morning, to find an inspiring treasury!



It's like a warm summer breeze in the cold depths of winter...ahhh.

I'm hard pressed to choose a fav item from the collection. I really like the GMC...perfect wheels for a road trip.

Retro Road Trip - 6x6 inch Lomo Photography Print



Of course we all know how I LOVE me some vintage signage!

8X10 Fine Art Photograph - Route 66 Motel Sign



I can see myself...on my little road trip...reaching into the backseat for this cooler filled with iced tea.

Vintage Royal Playboy Thermos Jug


Just one complaint...I really think it should say "Royal PlayGIRL";D

Ahhh...is it too early to start the count down to spring?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin