So, this weekend I was working a little fix on an old laundry cart. It's been sitting around a while waiting for my attention. It finally got it this weekend. While trying to organize my craft room...again...it occurred to me the cart would be a good place to put my waiting mending and ironing.
The bags were edged in a plastic trim that was more crack than trim.
Despite hours of soaking the rust stains remain.
I removed the trim, replacing it with some vintage bias tape from my stash, patched some holes and....voila
I replaced its missing casters with the only set of four I had on hand...my favorite porcelain ones.
Last step....fill'er up!