Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wheezi G's ~ Recycled Glassware

On my way to an estate sale last week (that turned out to be a bust) I stopped in a little shop that I hadn't noticed before. I was greeted at the door by Jack (aww, he is so cute)...



Jack's friend Jeanne was the owner of the shop. Jeanne's business offers a variety of services and products including custom decorating, crafting classes, holiday decor items and soy candles. I was especially intrigued by the beautiful and unique re-purposed glass pieces she does.

Jeanne breaths new life into cast off glassware. I especially love her pedestal or cake plates. Very nice!



In addition to an assortment of other glass creations, Jeanne also does unique garden art in the form of towers (right upper) and sticks (middle). These would certainly look lovely tucked in among the flowers.



If you're ever passing thru Durand, MI you can find Jeanne's shop @ 11991 E. Lansing Rd. or find her on the web here.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin