Tuesday, March 2, 2010

If You Host it They will Come...

I'm happy to report The Vintage Bazaar turned out to be quite an event! Hats off to Katherine and Libby...they "hosted" one helluva show and boy did people come!

Honestly it was just crazy. There were so many people. Customers were lined up down the block throughout much of the show awaiting their chance to get in! The estimated attendance was 3,000....3,000!! Holy mackerel!!! That was over a 5 hour period in about a 5,000 square foot space. That's a lot of people crowded into a little time and a little space!

I never really got to see much of the show myself. I was relegated to a stool in the corner of my booth assisting customers for the duration. This was the view from my stool.



My neighbor, Niki, was an absolute doll...totally adorable! She had the most fabulous vintage childrens clothing!!



On a rare break from my booth I snapped one of the crowd...this was after it had significantly thinned out.



Huddled in a booth across the room was my buddy Lisa P. of Vintage Goodies.



Seems everyone had a roaring good time and we're all looking forward to Libby and Katherine's next big venture!!

I can't believe I didn't get a single shot of my own booth?!

Oh...and I almost forgot...here is how the file table turned out.


Thanks for all your suggestions. It was a very popular item...and was even featured on Apartment Therapy. It didn't sell yet...but I know it will.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin