Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday


All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt! ~Charles Schulz

Shadow Shot Sunday with Hey Harriet.

p.s. This ice cream is AWESOME!

Speaking of chocolate....a package arrived for me shortly before we left for Brimfield.



It contained a wonderful selection of items...including TimTams. Mmm TimTams...I gobbled up those chocolaty delights straight away. They provided just the fortification I need to get packed up for the show.

The package also contained two books that were right up my alley! I have been thoroughly enjoying Big Things and Australian Quirk and look forward to visiting some of the spectacles contained in them when I make my way to the land down under. Hopefully soon;)





The big banana and Luna Park are a couple of my favorites!

Tracy's amazingly generous package also contained an assortment of cool postcards as well as some Rosella jam (tasty) and Vegemite (I was taught if you can't say something nice...don't say anything at all;).

I was so thrilled to have won Tracy's giveaway and just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH one more time. Thanks Tracy...you're the best!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin