Thursday, August 19, 2010

Friday Fun - Etsy Window Shopping

I had fun last week on my little Etsy shopping adventure...hopefully you did too. So, being that I think surfing around Etsy is a fun Friday kind of thing to do...I thought I would do it again today.

This week let's do a little treasury shopping. We start back here on Etsy's main buying page and then choose Treasury. From here you can type whatever floats your boat in the search bar and see what collections Etsy members have handpicked for you.

Let's try...."Friday".

Eek...there's a lot of scary ones there. Makes sense as last Friday was Friday the 13th....but here's one I like...not so scary. It's called Girl Friday...



Great Fedora!

Let's try another one...hows 'bout "nature". Wow...there's alot under that one. What's not to love here? Green...



Those Hand Stamped Clothespins are cute! And I am really fascinated by the main product in her shop Eco Friendly Wool Felted Dryer Balls.



I feel so unhip...I've never heard of these before. Have you? Anyone tried them? How'd they work?

Fun. You never know what you'll end up finding when you go window shopping in Etsy treasuries.

Happy Friday everyone!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin