Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Fun ~ Succulents

I've been obsessed with succulents since laying my eyes on this page in BHGs last week.


What a gorgeous wreath! Here are some more beautiful examples found around the web.

 littlepheasant.blogspot.com  apartmenttherapy.com  3000tomatoes.com  shoptalkbuzz.blogspot.com finderskeepersmarketinc.blogspot.com  succulentscactiwreaths.com

Although I don't have the quantity or variety of plants needed to create one of these lovelies...I was inspired to enlist some of the succulents from my garden to showcase the vintage planters and flower pots I listed this week.


Four of these retro cool pots can be found here, here, here and here.

After their close ups were finished, I transplanted the plants into some chippy pots from my personal collection. They'll find a new home in my bay window...reminding me of warmer days all winter.



I think I see the beginnings of something beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin