Friday, December 10, 2010

Nashville Flea Market

As luck would have it, a recent trip to Nashville coincided with the monthly flea market at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds. While the front entry area was filled with the proverbial tube socks, sunglasses and cologne...about half way to the back of the grounds we were transported into a vintage wonderland!

I of course was too excited and my hands too full to take many photos...but here are the few I did remember to snap...

There was quite a bit of mid century stuff to be had.



I've already listed a couple of my finds...



Sadly, Nashville Mayor Karl Dean wants to "demolish the fairgrounds and redevelop it as something more economically viable" ...boo. I for one hope he is not successful in his efforts. The grounds are a wonderful historic venue and it would be a real shame to lose it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin