Friday, February 10, 2012

I Heart Fridays ~ Vintage Concrete Lawn Ornaments

While perusing images to include on my Pinterest board "Rustic Vintage Farmhouse Style"...I found and promptly fell in love with these concrete roosters. Adorable!


I would love to have them on my own kitchen shelf as bookends for my cookbooks. Sadly they were already sold when I found them :( 

That got me looking around for other vintage concrete lawn ornaments.



I think this swan would be lovely as a centerpiece...in the dinning room or on an entryway table...with a big beautiful bunch of spring flowers on his back!


Sweet. Extra sweet on a nursery shelf.

Another sweet one for the nursery shelf.



He looks huge...not sure where to put him...but he's handsome.


 I'm not sure what's on her back...but alone, she would make a nice doorstop.


Definitely bookends for these two. On the shelf over the potting bench holding up the gardening books. Perfect!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin